Scroll Down to View Our Complete Itinerary...



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Next Month in Jerusalem!

Today I spent several hours putting finishing touches on the full-group meeting taking place this evening.  Very exciting to be putting final details on the itinerary, gathering information about our guide (Nir Ofer), making last-minute adjustments to the travel arrangements, and organizing all the paperwork for the agenda.

We'll be spending Chanukah in Israel -- and looking through the itinerary, it's very exciting to see the different places we'll be able to light our candles.  The last time I was in Israel for Chanukah was in 1990 as a seminary student.  It's very exciting to be taking a temple group during the Bar Mitzvah year of my ordination (13 years since I became a rabbi in 1997).

Milestones like these are very important.  I know that this trip will provide lasting memories for all the participants.  I am honored to be a part of this experience in each of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment